Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Joel <re...@ddcom.co.jp> on 2004/06/29 10:56:24 UTC

signatures on the downloads and build fails

Okay, I checked the signatures on the downloads. No ultimate authority.
Well, I don't particularly trust the ultimate authority concept anyway,
so that's just fine.

When ant builds tomcat, does the build.xml cause that the signatures of all
the dependency downloads are also checked?

--
Joel <re...@ddcom.co.jp>

Re: signatures on the downloads and build fails

Posted by Bill Barker <wb...@wilshire.com>.
"Joel" <re...@ddcom.co.jp> wrote in message
> Okay, I checked the signatures on the downloads. No ultimate authority.
> Well, I don't particularly trust the ultimate authority concept anyway,
> so that's just fine.
>
> When ant builds tomcat, does the build.xml cause that the signatures of
all
> the dependency downloads are also checked?

Nope.