Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Lasantha Ranaweera <la...@opensource.lk> on 2007/01/19 10:08:24 UTC

Help Needed on AbastractNamingBuilder

Hi,

I have been working with the Geronimo Axis2 integration and following
the foot steps of the CXF and Axis implementations of Geronimo. Finally
this integration will provide one of the  JAXWS integrations of the
Geronimo ;-) .

In the Axis 1 integration there is a  class called
AxisServiceRefBuilder which extends AbstractNamingBuilder. Do we need a
same kind of class for the Axis2 integration too considering the above
requirement?  (CXF module has not implemented this kind of class yet but
it has been commented out in the config.xml).

If anybody explain bit more in depth on this AbastractNamingBuilder
class and it's effect to the JEE it would be great help for my work
since it looks bit more complicated for me now :-) .

Thanks in Advance,
Lasantha Ranaweera

Re: Help Needed on AbastractNamingBuilder

Posted by Lasantha Ranaweera <la...@opensource.lk>.
Hi David,

Great !!! Thank you very much for your very descriptive reply. I am sure
now I can continue my work from here.

Thanks Again,
Lasantha

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.