Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Chris Brody <ch...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/16 21:31:48 UTC

[DISCUSS] cordova-lib minor tools release - 8.1.0

Does anyone have any reason to delay a cordova-lib minor tools release?

Any outstanding patches to land?

If not, I will start the release tomorrow (in 24 hours), with changes
merged from: https://github.com/apache/cordova-lib/pull/693

The versions to be released are:
 - cordova-lib@8.1.0

Re: [DISCUSS] cordova-lib minor tools release - 8.1.0

Posted by ra...@gmail.com.
Great, thanks!

Posted by Chris Brody <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Chris Brody <ch...@gmail.com>.