Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by Isabel Drost <ap...@isabel-drost.de> on 2008/08/12 20:46:34 UTC

2nd Hadoop Get Together Berlin

Hello,

I would like to announce that on Monday September 8, 2008  at 5:00pm in the
newthinking store (Tucholskystr. 48, Berlin) the second Hadoop Get Together
in Berlin is going to take place. Just like last time there will be slots of
20min each for talks on your Hadoop topic. After each talk there will be a
lot time to discuss.

You can order drinks directly at the bar in the newthinking store. If you
like, you can order pizza. There are quite a few good restaurants nearby, so
we can go there after the official part.

Talks scheduled so far:

Marc Hofer will talk about his experiences bringing UIMA to Hadoop.

Rasmus Hahn is going to share his experiences with Hadoop from the perspective
of his projects at neofonie (http://www.neofonie.de).

We would like to invite you, the visitor to also tell your Hadoop story, if
you like, you can bring slides - there will be a beamer.

A big Thanks goes to the newthinking store for providing a room in the center
of Berlin for us.

Further details on talks scheduled, people attending and instructions on how
to find the location can be found on upcoming:

 http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/1005510/?ps=5

Hope to see you there,
Isabel

--
Be not anxious about what you have, but about what you are.		-- Pope St.
Gregory I
'---''(_/--'  `-'\_) (fL)  IM:  <xm...@spaceboyz.net>