Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Sa Li <sa...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/13 00:07:41 UTC

how to create consumer group in tridentKafkaSpout

Hi, all

I am running a topology which has a tridentKafkaSpout to consume the
messages from kafka. In general, kafka consumers can track the maximum
offset they have consumed in each partition, which I can view in zk

/consumers/group_id/offsets/topic/brokerid_partition_id

However, how I can keep track of the consumer offset for a particular
topic, cause basically I want to know how many records have been
acked/consumed by storm, that is similar to consumer offset, how do I do
that?

thanks

AL