Posted to ivy-dev@incubator.apache.org by easyproglife <ea...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/21 08:58:44 UTC

mail list and Google groups

Hi.

I use my gmail to track conversations in the mail lists. Each mail list has
a rule to create a label. That's make things very simple.

I wondered if and how Google groups could be used to track the mail lists
and provide simple search as Google know to provide.

What do you think? Can we tell Google to track a specific mail list as
mail-archive.com does?

-easyproglife

Re: mail list and Google groups

Posted by Xavier Hanin <xa...@gmail.com>.