Posted to user@tez.apache.org by Tomas Meszaros <tm...@redhat.com> on 2014/09/09 14:06:35 UTC

Tez with different filesystem

Has anyone tried to run Tez with different filesystem than HDFS (like glusterfs)?
I'm wondering if someone successfully tried it.

Thank you
Tomas

RE: Tez with different filesystem

Posted by Bikas Saha <bi...@hortonworks.com>.
That’s what I would expect with a Hadoop Filesystem compatible
implementation. Does gluster support Hadoop credentials based authentication
for secure clusters also?

Posted by Tomas Meszaros <tm...@redhat.com>.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE