Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/13 10:33:05 UTC

ASF Jenkins setup

Hi all,

as part of OAK-2476 [1] we've setup ASF Jenkins with a matrix of jobs to
better test Oak.

Currently we provide unit, pedantic and integration tests on JDK 1.6, 1.7
and 1.8 running on both Windows and Linux (Ubuntu).

The Windows machines seem to have run out of disk space (or at least that
was the issue as the time of the last build) so I'll get in touch with
Infra to check what we/they can do there.
We don't have yet email notifications here on oak-dev@ but I'd plan to add
them as soon as we have more reliable executions on Windows too.
As part of the pedantic tests we also have FindBugs reports [2], it'd be
good if we could have a look at it every now and then (e.g. upon
major/minor releases).

Feedback is very much welcome as a reliable CI solution will hopefully
helps us improve the quality and stability of Oak.

Thanks and regards,
Tommaso

[1] : https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OAK-2476
[2] :