Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Matt Franklin <m....@gmail.com> on 2013/01/10 03:15:31 UTC

Drill - A Shepherd's View

A couple of concerns.  Firstly and most importantly, there is no report
completed for this period.  Secondly, there doesn't appear to be a lot of
commit activity since October.

 Mail list activity has been decreasing, but IMO that is not a concern
because of the holidays, just something to watch.

Re: Drill - A Shepherd's View

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the ping Matt.  I normally do the report but have been snowed
under just lately.

Re: Drill - A Shepherd's View

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
I got this in.

Thanks Jason for the help.  I added some note of concern about off-list
isolated development that has been happening.

Re: Drill - A Shepherd's View

Posted by Jason <ja...@apache.org>.
[...]

List Summary:

Re: Drill - A Shepherd's View