Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by Belousov Maksim Eduardovich <m....@tinkoff.ru> on 2017/10/04 09:34:47 UTC

Disable cron runs

Hello, dev!

Our team have about 600 notes and 35 of them are scheduled. Some scheduled notes create tables in DB and send e-mails.
We want to hide testing activities when we test notes on another server.
Now we remove cron parameters in json files. It is not cool.

Are there any workarounds to disable running of notes with cron?
Can it be a good decision to add a new server parameter that will disable all cron runs?

Thanks,

Maksim Belousov

Re: Disable cron runs

Posted by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Currently, there's no easy way to disable cron.
I think it's okay to add configuration parameter that disables all cron
run, while the default value of the parameter enable the cron (for backward
compatibility).

Let me know if you need any help on this.

Thanks,
moon