Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by "Viens, Steve" <St...@FMR.COM> on 2004/05/20 20:29:56 UTC

RE: LDAP DataStore/Authenticator code

Vijay,

I haven't run your contribution yet but I have looked through it quite a
bit and I don't see why we wouldn't go ahead with this.  I've got some
concern about possible copyright issues related to this contribution so
we'll have to work through those together.

There have been some changes to the code base since you posted this - my
fault for taking so long - but they'll have to be ironed out. We'll also
need to look over the changes you made to jUDDI's SaveXxxx functions to
make sure the change doesn't cause problems for the JDBC DataStore. Last
thing is that I'd like to recommend some changes to the way the
contribution is packaged.

Also, we haven't discussed this but can I assume that you would be
interested in joining the project as a committer to help support the
LDAP implementation.

Steve