Posted to user@struts.apache.org by David Canos <da...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/28 14:05:17 UTC

REST multiple return type problems

Hi guys
i'm using REST plugin in Struts 2.1.8.1
I'm using ModelDriven and also using a result (resultType stream) to output
some special cases like simple "true or false" coded manually in json.

It's working properly but if I define

    <constant name="struts.rest.defaultExtension" value="json"/>

I *cannot use my own results*, it's always returning modeldriven object in
json!!

Another issue, how can we know in a method what is the contentType
(json,xhtml,xml,...) defined in the request?
We need it to manually code "true or false" results.

--
David CanĂ³s
www.david-canos.net