Posted to dev@empire-db.apache.org by Rainer Döbele <do...@esteam.de> on 2009/07/03 08:54:26 UTC

Nexus repository access

Francis De Brabandere
> Re: reverse function in postgresql
>
> no haste, I think we can keep such a change for a later release

+1

> Hope we get access to that nexus soon.

The status of Empire-db for Nexus is still on "Open". Hadoop has been on status "In Progress" for quite some time.

Has anyone an idea of how long this could take?

Rainer

Re: Nexus repository access

Posted by Francis De Brabandere <fr...@gmail.com>.
I added a ping comment to that Jira issue

http://www.somatik.be

re: Nexus repository access

Posted by Rainer Döbele <do...@esteam.de>.
Hi Franics,