Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Animesh Chaturvedi <an...@citrix.com> on 2013/08/15 08:01:52 UTC

[ACS42] Release Status Update: 5 days to first RC candidate

Folks

We are getting closer to our announced RC date of 8/19 and what a great effort in just last 2 weeks 260 issues were created and 340 were resolved and over 400 resolved issues were verified . The open blocker and critical count has come down significantly and we have 2 blocker and 15 critical left. The incoming issue rate  has also come down. Please take a moment to close out any open features and improvement tickets. If they are not going to make it then we need to move them out of 4.2

The next step is to finalize on documentation, translation, release notes etc. Jessica and Radhika have sent out a number of  doc review requests please attend to them.

Thanks
Animesh