Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by Andre Landwehr <an...@gmx.net> on 2000/08/08 16:28:06 UTC

passing variables in EmbperlObject pages

Hi,
I have an EmbperlObject base document with the obvious stuff like
HTML headers in it.  I want to set several
variables there, too, but they are obviously not in the same
scope as the page included with Execute ("*"). Is there a way to pass
variable values to that page?

Andre

Re: passing variables in EmbperlObject pages

Posted by Gerald Richter <ri...@ecos.de>.
Hi,
> I have an EmbperlObject base document with the obvious stuff like
> HTML headers in it.  I want to set several
> variables there, too, but they are obviously not in the same
> scope as the page included with Execute ("*"). Is there a way to pass
> variable values to that page?

Use Embperl 1.3b4 and the request object to store (and pass) your data. See
http://perl.apache.org/embperl/EmbperlObject.pod.5.html#Example_for_using_me
thod_calls

Gerald

E-Mail:     richter@ecos.de         Voice:    +49 6133 925151