Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Pablo Estrada <pa...@google.com> on 2019/10/10 00:07:39 UTC

Cute Beam history visualization

I saw this on the internets. It's pretty cute, there's all of us at some
point - I think:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRToJBDi7C0

Best
-P.

Re: Cute Beam history visualization

Posted by Thomas Weise <th...@apache.org>.
Agreed, it might be nice to just visualize the velocity in # of
contributors, w/o the code.

But visual of the expanding code base with more connectors, runners and
languages is also good.

Posted by Kenneth Knowles <ke...@apache.org>.

Posted by Kenneth Knowles <ke...@apache.org>.

Posted by Thomas Weise <th...@apache.org>.