Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Vadim Smirnov <v2...@mail.ru> on 2014/11/14 15:35:51 UTC

Re[2]: How get metrics value from Spout code ? I am want something like 'static' across topology.

 Unfortunate, it is all about as create metrics and read it outside. I am want read metric value from Spout code.

Re: Re[2]: How get metrics value from Spout code ? I am want something like 'static' across topology.

Posted by Devang Shah <de...@gmail.com>.
May be try reading it from the STORM UI using REST Api.

Thanks and Regards,
Devang

Posted by Vladi Feigin <vl...@gmail.com>.
Hi,