Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Toby Johnson <to...@etjohnson.us> on 2004/12/21 15:22:05 UTC

Determine client version in hook script

Is there a way to determine in the pre-commit hook which verson of the
svn client was used to make a commit? I'd like to ensure that all
committers are using a relatively recent version.

Re: Determine client version in hook script

Posted by kf...@collab.net.
Toby Johnson <to...@etjohnson.us> writes:
> Is there a way to determine in the pre-commit hook which verson of the
> svn client was used to make a commit? I'd like to ensure that all
> committers are using a relatively recent version.

No, there is no way to do this.  (Not sure why you'd want to do this
in pre-commit anyway... ?)