Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Vernon <vw...@yahoo.com> on 2006/10/26 19:51:35 UTC

Where to download the Tiles build?

I need the Tiles library from my other Spring
application. To my
knowledge, now the Tiles is separated from the Struts.
On the Tiles home
site, I can't see any lead to the download. The Tiles
without Struts
link points to the same web page of Tiles with Struts.

Can someone tell me where to download the jar file?

Thanks,

Vernon

Re: Where to download the Tiles build?

Posted by Greg Reddin <gr...@apache.org>.
On Oct 26, 2006, at 12:51 PM, Vernon wrote:

> I need the Tiles library from my other Spring
> application. To my
> knowledge, now the Tiles is separated from the Struts.

The Tiles 2 project is an effort to separate Tiles from Struts.
Tiles 1.x is still part of the Struts 1.x framework.  I assume you're
talking about the Tiles 2 project and the page you're referring to is
here:

	http://struts.apache.org/struts-sandbox/tiles/index.html

> On the Tiles home
> site, I can't see any lead to the download.

If you look far enough down the  "Downloads" section of the Tiles 2
home page you'll see a link to this:

	http://people.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/org/apache/struts/
tiles/tiles-core/

HTH,