Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Rice Yeh <ri...@yahoo.com> on 2003/11/08 08:02:01 UTC

HandleFormSubmitAction returns null if validation fails instead of non-null as its javadoc say

Hi,
  I find that HandleFormSubmitAction returns null if
validation fails instead of non-null as its javadoc
states. Is this right?

Regards,
Rice

Re: HandleFormSubmitAction returns null if validation fails instead of non-null as its javadoc say

Posted by Bruno Dumon <br...@outerthought.org>.
On Sat, 2003-11-08 at 08:02, Rice Yeh wrote:
> Hi,
>   I find that HandleFormSubmitAction returns null if
> validation fails instead of non-null as its javadoc
> states. Is this right?

Yes, that was an error in the javadoc, it is now corrected. Thanks for
reporting this.

By the way, the recommended way to do things now is to use flowscript
rather than actions. I still need to update the sample in the
documentation to reflect that fact.