Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Scott Swank <sc...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/03 17:37:04 UTC

OT: ESB

Warning: Off Topic

Has anyone worked with an open source ESB, and if so do you
particularly like or dislike your choice?  Please respond to me off
the list, though of course if anyone wants a brief synopsis of what I
pull together I'll gladly post it back to the list or send it outside
of the list.

I am specifically considering:

Camel
Mule
ServiceMix

Since we are not willing to move to NetBeans & Glassfish we have
eliminated OpenESB.  And from a brief survey of google results no one
really seems to like JBoss ESB so we're not investigating it further
unless new information otherwise motivates us.

Sorry for the noise.

Best,
Scott

Re: OT: ESB

Posted by Luther Baker <lu...@gmail.com>.
No experience with Camel but have a bit of Mule experience. It has a few
buggy spots but we've managed to work around them ... (ActiveMQ is not
without its share of bugs ...)

Mule requires you to sign up on their website for access to any significant
information ... after which, they will call you to see what they can 'do'
for you.

They publish a couple of ESB books - but if you go Mule, I'd highly
recommend Manning's latest book dedicated to Mule. The online edition is
available at:

http://www.manning.com/dossot/

-Luther

Re: OT: ESB