Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Srinivas Rao <sr...@yahoo.com> on 2004/06/30 14:26:13 UTC

New to POI Please help me ......

Hi guys,

I am new in POI application developement .Now i want to read from word file and write to word file data.Is it Possible .If possible Please tell me the way of reading and writing and also please tell me the references site adderess.

Please tell me if u know How to install POI and what are the jar files to configure?????

Thanks to list for replay to me....

Thanks
Srinivas

New to POI Please help me ......