Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Roman Khachatryan <ro...@apache.org> on 2021/03/05 09:40:34 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.12.2 released

The Apache Flink community is very happy to announce the release of Apache
Flink 1.12.2, which is the second bugfix release for the Apache Flink 1.12
series.

Apache Flink® is an open-source stream processing framework for
distributed, high-performing, always-available, and accurate data streaming
applications.

The release is available for download at:
https://flink.apache.org/downloads.html

Please check out the release blog post for an overview of the improvements
for this bugfix release:
https://flink.apache.org/news/2021/03/03/release-1.12.2.html

The full release notes are available in Jira:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12349502&projectId=12315522

We would like to thank all contributors of the Apache Flink community who
made this release possible!

Special thanks to Yuan Mei for managing the release and PMC members Robert
Metzger, Chesnay Schepler and Piotr Nowojski.

Regards,
Roman

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.12.2 released

Posted by Leonard Xu <xb...@gmail.com>.
Well done! Thanks to Roman and Yuan, and everyone who contributed to the release.

Best,
Leonard

Posted by Leonard Xu <xb...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Zhu Zhu <re...@gmail.com>.

Piotr Nowojski <pn...@apache.org> 于2021年3月6日周六 上午12:38写道:

Posted by Zhu Zhu <re...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Piotr Nowojski <pn...@apache.org>.

Posted by Piotr Nowojski <pn...@apache.org>.

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.

Posted by Yuan Mei <yu...@gmail.com>.
Cheers!

Posted by Yuan Mei <yu...@gmail.com>.
Cheers!

Posted by Etienne Chauchot <ec...@apache.org>.
Thanks Roman and Yuan for the great job !

Regards,
Etienne