Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Elvis He Zhou <su...@outlook.com> on 2022/11/25 21:27:58 UTC

Add new programming language.

Hello, I wonder that can add Typescript and Kotlin

RE: Add new programming language.

Posted by constantin drabo <dr...@hotmail.com>.
https://github.com/JetBrains/kotlin-netbeans

[https://opengraph.githubassets.com/b1caf741457500b5440ddd6dc637173e8a76c09f5b127967bc5b91bfbe58820f/JetBrains/kotlin-netbeans]<https://github.com/JetBrains/kotlin-netbeans>
GitHub - JetBrains/kotlin-netbeans: Kotlin Plugin for NetBeans https://kotlinlang.org<https://github.com/JetBrains/kotlin-netbeans>
Kotlin plugin for NetBeans IDE. NOTE: This plugin is no longer actively developed.See #122 for more information.. Installing Kotlin plugin NetBeans Update Center. The plugin could be installed via NetBeans Update Center. Manual installation
github.com

?? La Terre est le berceau de l'humanit??, mais on ne passe pas sa vie enti??re dans un berceau. ??
- Constantin????E. Tsiolkovski , p??re de l'astronautique?? et de l'a??rospatiale modernes.
Hello, I wonder that can add Typescript and Kotlin

AW: Add new programming language.

Posted by Christian Lenz <ch...@gmx.net>.
Hey, TypeScript is part of the core of NetBeans.

Cheers

Chris

Hello, I wonder that can add Typescript and Kotlin