Posted to infrastructure-dev@apache.org by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org> on 2014/04/14 11:24:11 UTC

Stratos in committers by projects page

Hi,

Would you know why Stratos is empty here:

https://people.apache.org/committers-by-project.html#stratos

And why there is no section for the stratos-pmc?

Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater

Re: Stratos in committers by projects page

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
Is there any action I need to take?

It seems remiss for this page to not list any of the Stratos
committers. I've been using this page as the definitive source of
committee/committer membership for years now.

Yep, I know there are files in SVN, but I can literally type
"committers by project" and hit I'm Feeling Lucky and I get this page.

Is there any way to maybe modify the page itself so that it's pulling
the authoritative committee/committer lists?

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 14 April 2014 10:24, Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Would you know why Stratos is empty here:
>
> https://people.apache.org/committers-by-project.html#stratos

Because asf-authorization says:

stratos=

(Or it did when I last checked)

> And why there is no section for the stratos-pmc?

Because it is not yet a TLP