Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by bruno <li...@sanzmarino.com> on 2004/05/11 22:31:25 UTC

empty xsp response!!

Hi

I am starting with xsp

I get empty responses to my server, with the "cocoon xsp samples". IF i
put one  false url, the server response with one error...But if the url
is ok...I get an blank repsonse!!!

By example, with IE

<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html;
charset=windows-1252"></HEAD>
<BODY></BODY></HTML>

and with firefox:

IDEAS?

Re: empty xsp response!!

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
Then probably something is wrong in your XSP itself. Have a look into
the log files.

Joerg