Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> on 2013/01/18 05:37:07 UTC

Jenkins add-ons builds

Build 111 failed - ran out of disk space.

I changed the build configuration to keep only the last 5 builds - previously it
was set to keep all builds.

Reran the job on Jenkins.

Build 112 failed - timeout.  It was running fine, but the timeout was set to 30
min, a d it ran out of time.

Changed the timeout to 60 min.  Rerunning...

-Marshall

Re: Jenkins add-ons builds

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
thanks Marshall for taking care of that!
Tommaso