Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by "thangnguyen.Olbius" <ng...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/17 09:56:16 UTC

Discussion: How to customize messages in ofbiz?

I would like to customize messages in ofbiz in order to show clearer than
messages had used, such as error messages or information messages.
I knew we can using <fail-widgets> or Java service or fix in groovy file to
do it.
Have any other way to do it ? And what's the best solution resolve multi
language problem with messages (using XML, properties file, ...)?

Re: Discussion: How to customize messages in ofbiz?

Posted by Rong NGUYEN KHAC <ro...@olbius.com>.
Thank Jacques alot, great man :-)
There are no other ways(in current context).

*RONG NGUYEN (Mr)*

*OLBIUS FOUNDER**Email:* rong.nguyenkhac@olbius.com | *Mobile:* (+84) 902
2468 45

*OLBIUS., JSC*
*Tel:* (+84) 9 88 99 3333
*Address: *6th Fl., No 195, Kham Thien St., Ha Noi City, VietNam
*Website:* http://olbius.com

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

Posted by Paul Piper <pp...@ilscipio.com>.
Hi,

could you be a bit more specific? Most messages are stored as multinational
labels. Just check for "*label*.xml" files. There is also a webtool you can
use to change labels on a running system.

Regards,
Paul