Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by mufc_fan <ra...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/19 06:19:08 UTC

Zookeeper in windows

I am using zookeeper-3.5.0-alpha in windows. I can start zk server in
standalone mode but I can't start it in replicated mode as it always points
to zookeeperhome/conf folder.Also I can't use the following command
"zkServer.cmd start path". can anyone share their experience..

Re: Zookeeper in windows

Posted by Alvaro Gareppe <ag...@gmail.com>.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-2021 created

--
Ing. Alvaro Gareppe
agareppe@gmail.com

Re: Zookeeper in windows

Posted by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Alvaro,

Re: Zookeeper in windows

Posted by mufc_fan <ra...@gmail.com>.
Thank u for ur response...with the help of ur code I changed it as

setlocal
call "%~dp0zkEnv.cmd"
set ZOOMAIN=org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.QuorumPeerMain
IF [%2] EQU [] set ZOOCFG=%ZOOCFGDIR%\zoo.cfg
ELSE set ZOOCFG="%2"
echo on
call java "-Dzookeeper.log.dir=%ZOO_LOG_DIR%"
"-Dzookeeper.root.logger=%ZOO_LOG4J_PROP%" -cp "%CLASSPATH%" %ZOOMAIN%
"%ZOOCFG%"
endlocal

Now if we didnt give any arguments it looks at the zookeeper directory and
if we give any path it takes it..

Re: Zookeeper in windows

Posted by Alvaro Gareppe <ag...@gmail.com>.