Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Joshua Partogi <jo...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/16 08:59:46 UTC

Is it possible to query using wildcards in cassandra 0.7?

Hi all,

I really like the second index feature that has been added to 0.7 release.
My question is, Is it possible to query using wildcards in cassandra 0.7?

Thanks for the insights.

Kind regards,
Joshua.

--
http://twitter.com/jpartogi <http://twitter.com/scrum8>

Re: Is it possible to query using wildcards in cassandra 0.7?

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.
Short answer: no.

Longer answer: not yet.

On Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 1:59 AM, Joshua Partogi <jo...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I really like the second index feature that has been added to 0.7 release.
> My question is, Is it possible to query using wildcards in cassandra 0.7?
>
> Thanks for the insights.
>
> Kind regards,
> Joshua.
>
> --