Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Theodor Grip <th...@gmx.net> on 2006/10/13 13:49:41 UTC

percentage formating in bean write

hi,

I want to display a number as a percentage: that is, the number is e.g. 0.78781, and I want to display it as 78.78%.
So I am using <bean:write name="bean" property="verfuegbarkeit" formatKey="prozent"/>, and in my applicationResource.properties I have prozent=%.
The problem is that it displays %78.78, instead of 78.78%.
What am I doing wrong? Can it be a localization question? I am using a mexican computer, but this is not the right formating for percentage in Mexico.

thanks
Theodor Grip