Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Robin Anil <ro...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/14 09:08:41 UTC

Comprehensive study on Java Memory Optimization

Hope it would be useful.
Link:
http://www.cs.virginia.edu/kim/publicity/pldi09tutorials/memory-efficient-java-tutorial.pdf

Robin

Re: Comprehensive study on Java Memory Optimization

Posted by Sean Owen <sr...@gmail.com>.
Fantastic resource. Wish I had seen this even a year ago and would strongly
recommend reading this. We are already well on the road to addressing the
issues it raises, but it is great to have all these in mind since there is
still work to do and more to be written.

Posted by deneche abdelhakim <a_...@yahoo.fr>.
Thanks Robin =D