Posted to dev@lucy.apache.org by Marvin Humphrey <ma...@rectangular.com> on 2013/02/07 04:56:05 UTC

[lucy-dev] Re: [lucy-commits] [2/2] git commit: refs/heads/master - LUCY-201 Port CFC tests to C

On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 1:27 PM,  <nw...@apache.org> wrote:

> LUCY-201 Port CFC tests to C
>
> Port the Clownfish compiler tests from Perl to C.
>
> Implement a new class CFCTest used to collect results from test runs and
> print formatted results in multiple formats: "tap" for TAP output and
> "clownfish" for a generic Clownfish format.
>
> All the tests checking exceptions thrown with CFCUtil_die haven't been
> ported yet. We first need a way to catch exceptions from C.
>

> Project: http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/lucy/repo
> Commit: http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/lucy/commit/b7548c4d
> Tree: http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/lucy/tree/b7548c4d
> Diff: http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/lucy/diff/b7548c4d

What great stuff.  So consistent and easy to understand.

I've been watching the commit list as this branch has developed.  There's
nothing to add.  I see code that suggests further development and future
directions, but that's another matter altogether -- all the commits looked
good to go.

Thank you, Nick, and congratulations on a (large!) job well done.

Marvin Humphrey