Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by "Gao,Wei" <We...@Arcserve.com> on 2019/12/03 10:19:50 UTC

Re: About ZooKeeper Dynamic Reconfiguration

Hi oo4load,
  I have a question which confuses me quite a long time.
  As is known to us all, ZK servers frequently take snapshots while
processing requests.
When a ZK server replays a snapshot which contains a transaction which has
been executed before this snapshot, the transaction will be executed two
times. However if a version number is specified in the transaction, it will
not match the current version number when replaying the transaction.
  How does ZK server solve this problem?
  Really look forward to your answers!
  Thank you.

--