Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by David Harris <dh...@drh.net> on 2000/10/10 17:18:25 UTC

[Available for a Job] mod_perl/Oracle/linux/web guru

I'm looking for a mod_perl consulting job anywhere from two weeks to a month
long. I'm available starting at the beginning of next week, and I can work
remotely or fly out to your location.

I am a mod_perl, Oracle, web database, and Linux guru. I've contributed to
mod_ssl, mod_perl, Apache, and RedHat projects as well as being a CPAN author.
Also started a number of small open source projects of my own at
www.davideous.com.

Find more information on what I can do for you at:

   http://www.davideous.com/statement_of_capabilities.txt

(Stas gave a thumbs-up for posting job availability on this list back on
8/10/2000, so I figured I'd let the list know.)

David