Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Steve Swift <Sw...@swiftys.org.uk> on 2009/12/14 19:11:42 UTC

ScriptAliasMatch and AliasMatch

I have long wanted a way to write case-insensitve ScriptAliasMatch
statements. The documentation says nothing.

However, in AliasMatch documentation I found:

>  It is also possible to construct an alias with case-insensitive matching
of the url-path:

> AliasMatch (?i)^/image(.*) /ftp/pub/image$1

I tried this with ScriptAliasMatch and of course it works, so I am happy. If
the quoted lines above were added to the ScriptAliasMatch documentation then
perhaps there will be more happy people in the world!

--
Steve Swift
http://www.swiftys.org.uk

Re: ScriptAliasMatch and AliasMatch

Posted by Steve Swift <st...@gmail.com>.
Coo, thanks. I'll go to bed now, contented.

Posted by Dan Poirier <po...@pobox.com>.