Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Darly Senecal Baptiste <ds...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/17 19:47:06 UTC

[users@httpd] Re: [users] Re: [users@httpd] LDAP Login Access by Organization Unit

Eric:

To be honest, I got apache from CentOS server, was looking the source code
with not avail. Can you help me you how to pull those source code. Keep in
mind I'm using Apache 2.2.3

Regards

Re: [users@httpd] Re: [users] Re: [users@httpd] LDAP Login Access by Organization Unit

Posted by "Rainer M. Canavan" <ra...@sevenval.com>.
On Jun 17, 2014, at 19:47 , Darly Senecal Baptiste <ds...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Eric:
>
> To be honest, I got apache from CentOS server, was looking the source code with not avail. Can you help me you how to pull those source code. Keep in mind I'm using Apache 2.2.3
>
> Regards

You want the SRPM for apache. There are instrucitons how/where to
download, install and build them here: http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/RebuildSRPM

rainer