Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Carsten Schinzer <c....@googlemail.com> on 2010/10/20 23:22:51 UTC

Re: SOLVED getEntityFieldType(GenericDelegator.java:555) June 10th nightly builds localpostnew

Hi BJ,

need to get back on this one as I am facing the very same issue. Can you
hint a little on how you "included the tenant stuff" into the
entityengine.xml as this and the data/TenantData.xml refer to different root
elements.
How did you add the tenant data sources to the entityengine.xml?

And did you get to the root of why this fails with portgres but not with
derby? A driver load issue?
Thanks for a short note :)

Regards

Carsten