Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org> on 2003/10/17 14:50:17 UTC

[VOTE] Unico Hommes as a Cocoon/Forrest Committer [was: Re: [VOTE] Unico Hommes as a Forrest Committer]

Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

 > Unico Hommes has been helping a lot on the Cocoon and Forrest mailing
 > lists, and I can see from that his knowledge of Cocoon is well over par.
 >
 > Furthermore, he has made this locationmap that he will concievable want
 > to maintain, so I'd like him to have a more concrete participation in
 > Forrest.
 >
 > Because of this, I propose Unico Hommes as a Cocoon committer.

I was a bit confused by the difference between your subject and your
mail body.

I'm +1 with both, actually. So let's vote on dev@cocoon.apache.org as well.

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Unico Hommes as a Cocoon/Forrest Committer [was: Re: [VOTE] Unico Hommes as a Forrest Committer]

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>.
Steven Noels dijo:
> Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
>
>  > Unico Hommes has been helping a lot on the Cocoon and Forrest mailing
> lists, and I can see from that his knowledge of Cocoon is well over
> par.
>  >
>  > Furthermore, he has made this locationmap that he will concievable
> want to maintain, so I'd like him to have a more concrete
> participation in Forrest.
>  >
>  > Because of this, I propose Unico Hommes as a Cocoon committer.
>
> I was a bit confused by the difference between your subject and your
> mail body.
>
> I'm +1 with both, actually. So let's vote on dev@cocoon.apache.org as
> well.

+1 again!

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

Re: [VOTE] Unico Hommes as a Cocoon/Forrest Committer [was: Re: [VOTE] Unico Hommes as a Forrest Committer]

Posted by Guido Casper <gc...@s-und-n.de>.
Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org> wrote:
> Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
>
>  > Unico Hommes has been helping a lot on the Cocoon and Forrest
>  mailing > lists, and I can see from that his knowledge of Cocoon is
>  well over par. >
>  > Furthermore, he has made this locationmap that he will concievable
>  want > to maintain, so I'd like him to have a more concrete
>  participation in > Forrest.
>  >
>  > Because of this, I propose Unico Hommes as a Cocoon committer.
>
> I was a bit confused by the difference between your subject and your
> mail body.
>
> I'm +1 with both, actually. So let's vote on dev@cocoon.apache.org as
> well.

+1

Guido

Re: [VOTE] Unico Hommes as a Cocoon/Forrest Committer [was: Re: [VOTE] Unico Hommes as a Forrest Committer]

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jh...@virbus.de>.

--
System Development
VIRBUS AG

Re: [VOTE] Unico Hommes as a Cocoon/Forrest Committer [was: Re: [VOTE] Unico Hommes as a Forrest Committer]

Posted by Tony Collen <co...@umn.edu>.
Steven Noels wrote:

> Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
>
>  > Unico Hommes has been helping a lot on the Cocoon and Forrest mailing
>  > lists, and I can see from that his knowledge of Cocoon is well over par.
>  >
>  > Furthermore, he has made this locationmap that he will concievable want
>  > to maintain, so I'd like him to have a more concrete participation in
>  > Forrest.
>  >
>  > Because of this, I propose Unico Hommes as a Cocoon committer.
>
> I was a bit confused by the difference between your subject and your
> mail body.
>
> I'm +1 with both, actually. So let's vote on dev@cocoon.apache.org as well.

Here's my warm +1 for both.  Welcome aboard :)

Tony

Posted by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org>.
Steven Noels wrote:

> Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

>  > Because of this, I propose Unico Hommes as a Cocoon committer.
>
> I was a bit confused by the difference between your subject and your
> mail body.

Hahaha :,-D it seems that I'm unable to conceal my inner feelings.

> I'm +1 with both, actually. So let's vote on dev@cocoon.apache.org as well.

Ok :-)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -

Re: [VOTE] Unico Hommes as a Cocoon/Forrest Committer [was: Re: [VOTE] Unico Hommes as a Forrest Committer]

Posted by Ugo Cei <u....@cbim.it>.
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
> Because of this, I propose Unico Hommes as a Cocoon committer.

+1

	Ugo

Phone: +39.0382.525100 - E-mail: u.cei@cbim.it

Re: [VOTE] Unico Hommes as a Cocoon/Forrest Committer [was: Re: [VOTE] Unico Hommes as a Forrest Committer]

Posted by Gianugo Rabellino <gi...@apache.org>.
Geoff Howard wrote:
> Steven Noels wrote:
>
>> Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
>>
>>  > Unico Hommes has been helping a lot on the Cocoon and Forrest mailing
>>  > lists, and I can see from that his knowledge of Cocoon is well over
>> par.
>>  >
>>  > Furthermore, he has made this locationmap that he will concievable
>> want
>>  > to maintain, so I'd like him to have a more concrete participation in
>>  > Forrest.
>>  >
>>  > Because of this, I propose Unico Hommes as a Cocoon committer.
>>
>> I was a bit confused by the difference between your subject and your
>> mail body.
>>
>> I'm +1 with both, actually. So let's vote on dev@cocoon.apache.org as
>> well.
>

> +1  Had been thinking of proposing him myself here.

+1 and ditto.

Ciao,

--
Gianugo Rabellino

Re: [VOTE] Unico Hommes as a Cocoon/Forrest Committer [was: Re: [VOTE] Unico Hommes as a Forrest Committer]

Posted by Geoff Howard <co...@leverageweb.com>.
Steven Noels wrote:
> Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
>
>  > Unico Hommes has been helping a lot on the Cocoon and Forrest mailing
>  > lists, and I can see from that his knowledge of Cocoon is well over par.
>  >
>  > Furthermore, he has made this locationmap that he will concievable want
>  > to maintain, so I'd like him to have a more concrete participation in
>  > Forrest.
>  >
>  > Because of this, I propose Unico Hommes as a Cocoon committer.
>
> I was a bit confused by the difference between your subject and your
> mail body.
>
> I'm +1 with both, actually. So let's vote on dev@cocoon.apache.org as well.

+1  Had been thinking of proposing him myself here.

Geoff

Re: [VOTE] Unico Hommes as a Cocoon/Forrest Committer [was: Re: [VOTE] Unico Hommes as a Forrest Committer]

Posted by Marc Portier <mp...@outerthought.org>.

Steven Noels wrote:

> Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
>
>  > Unico Hommes has been helping a lot on the Cocoon and Forrest mailing
>  > lists, and I can see from that his knowledge of Cocoon is well over par.
>  >
>  > Furthermore, he has made this locationmap that he will concievable want
>  > to maintain, so I'd like him to have a more concrete participation in
>  > Forrest.
>  >
>  > Because of this, I propose Unico Hommes as a Cocoon committer.
>
> I was a bit confused by the difference between your subject and your
> mail body.
>
> I'm +1 with both, actually. So let's vote on dev@cocoon.apache.org as well.

+1 and welcome, Unico.
-marc=

Re: [VOTE] Unico Hommes as a Cocoon/Forrest Committer [was: Re: [VOTE] Unico Hommes as a Forrest Committer]

Posted by Bruno Dumon <br...@outerthought.org>.

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@upaya.co.uk>.
Steven Noels wrote:

> Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
>
> > Unico Hommes has been helping a lot on the Cocoon and Forrest mailing
> > lists, and I can see from that his knowledge of Cocoon is well over
> par.
> >
> > Furthermore, he has made this locationmap that he will concievable want
> > to maintain, so I'd like him to have a more concrete participation in
> > Forrest.
> >
> > Because of this, I propose Unico Hommes as a Cocoon committer.
>
> I was a bit confused by the difference between your subject and your
> mail body.
>
> I'm +1 with both, actually. So let's vote on dev@cocoon.apache.org as
> well.
>
> </Steven>

A definite +1.

Regards, Upayavira

[VOTE RESULTS] Unico Hommes as a Cocoon/Forrest Committer

Posted by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org>.
The vote passed :-)

Unico has already faxed the CLA and I have requested karma for him as
described here: http://www.apache.org/dev/pmc.html

In the meantime, while waiting for access, Unico can take his time to
read this FAQ http://www.apache.org/dev/committers.html and post
something about himself.

Welcome aboard! :-)

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
Steven Noels wrote:

> Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
>
> > Because of this, I propose Unico Hommes as a Cocoon committer.
>
> I was a bit confused by the difference between your subject and your
> mail body.
>
> I'm +1 with both, actually. So let's vote on dev@cocoon.apache.org as
> well.

+1

Carsten

Re: [VOTE] Unico Hommes as a Cocoon/Forrest Committer [was: Re: [VOTE] Unico Hommes as a Forrest Committer]

Posted by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@anyware-tech.com>.
Steven Noels wrote:

> Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
>
> > Unico Hommes has been helping a lot on the Cocoon and Forrest mailing
> > lists, and I can see from that his knowledge of Cocoon is well over
> par.
> >
> > Furthermore, he has made this locationmap that he will concievable want
> > to maintain, so I'd like him to have a more concrete participation in
> > Forrest.
> >
> > Because of this, I propose Unico Hommes as a Cocoon committer.
>
> I was a bit confused by the difference between your subject and your
> mail body.
>
> I'm +1 with both, actually. So let's vote on dev@cocoon.apache.org as
> well.
>
> </Steven>

+1

Sylvain

Re: [VOTE] Unico Hommes as a Cocoon/Forrest Committer [was: Re: [VOTE] Unico Hommes as a Forrest Committer]

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@indexgeo.com.au>.
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> Because of this, I propose Unico Hommes as a Cocoon committer.

+1 from me
--David

Re: [VOTE] Unico Hommes as a Cocoon/Forrest Committer [was: Re: [VOTE] Unico Hommes as a Forrest Committer]

Posted by Marcus Crafter <cr...@managesoft.com>.
Hi All,

+1 from me too, welcome Unico :)

Cheers,

Marcus

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jeremy Quinn <je...@media.demon.co.uk>.
On Friday, October 17, 2003, at 01:50 PM, Steven Noels wrote:

> Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
>
> > I propose Unico Hommes as a Cocoon committer.

+1

Welcome aboard!!

regards Jeremy

RE: [VOTE] Unico Hommes as a Cocoon/Forrest Committer [was: Re: [VOTE] Unico Hommes as a Forrest Committer]

Posted by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org>.
From: Steven Noels [mailto:stevenn@outerthought.org]

> Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
>
>  > Unico Hommes has been helping a lot on the Cocoon and
> Forrest mailing  > lists, and I can see from that his
> knowledge of Cocoon is well over par.  >  > Furthermore, he
> has made this locationmap that he will concievable want  > to
> maintain, so I'd like him to have a more concrete
> participation in  > Forrest.  >  > Because of this, I propose
> Unico Hommes as a Cocoon committer.

+1

Reinhard