Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "Leyden, Joseph" <Le...@MTA.NET> on 2001/05/23 20:42:28 UTC

apache initial page

This is my first time to install APACHE win32 and
everything looked successful during install.

When I ran it the first time
http://localhost

a page came up but I dont seem to know where
the page (index.html, i beleive) resides.

Help!

Re: apache initial page

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <ad...@rowe-clan.net>.
Joesph,

  this isn't the appropriate forum for user questions, it's the developer's
forum.  Please post your question to the newsgroup:

  comp.infosystems.www.servers.ms-windows

where they can help you get started.

Bill

RE: apache initial page

Posted by Nandini Savant <na...@sas.com>.
Hi Leyden,
    The file which comes up is index.html.en and resides in the directory
\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache\htdocs.

Nandini
India