You are viewing a plain text version of this content. The canonical link for it is here.
Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Parth Chandra <pa...@apache.org> on 2018/06/12 00:02:51 UTC
Hangout tomorrow (get your tickets now)
We'll have the Drill hangout tomorrow Jun12th, 2018 at 10:00 PDT.
If you have any topics to discuss, send a reply to this post or just join
the hangout.
( Drill hangout link
<https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/event/ci4rdiju8bv04a64efj5fedd0lc> )
Thanks
Parth
Re: Hangout tomorrow (get your tickets now)
Posted by Pritesh Maker <pm...@mapr.com>.
We are targeting the next Apache Drill release by the end of this month. Boaz has volunteered to drive the 1.14 release and will send out a separate email about it.
Pritesh
On 6/12/18, 1:44 PM, "Charles Givre" <cg...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Parth,
When is the next release of Drill going to be?
— C
> On Jun 12, 2018, at 16:42, Parth Chandra <pa...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Short summary of the call -
>
> Attendees:
> Abhishek, Aman, Arina, Oleksander, Gautam, Samiksha, Timothy, Vitalii, Parth,
> DC, Sorabh, Jyothsna, Chun, Robert, Hau, Boaz, Pritesh, Kunal
>
> Arina - case insensitive storage plugin and workspace names
> General agreement on case insenstive names. Let us implement and get
> feedback from users. Backward compatibility to be considered. Arina pointed
> out that names with only difference in case is broken already so needs to
> be fixed. Discussion is ongoing on mailing list.
>
> Samiksha
> Problem with Hive configuration. Show tables shows no tables. Arina
> suggested that it could be because of running in embedded mode. Pritesh
> offerred to connect Samiksha with someone who can help.
>
> Timothy
> Presentation on the resource management proposal. Tim had already
> presented this offline to some members of the dev team. Overview of current
> system and the tuning parameters.
> Aman asked about exceeding of memory by buffered operators. Tim clarified
> that SetLenient allows operators to exceed memory limits.
> New proposal was discussed. Questions around planning and queueing of
> queries. Aman suggested a two level assignment: an initial assignment based
> on user and a second level based on resource availability constraints.
> Timothy to continue with a second presentation on hangout to allow more
> feedback and discussion.
>
> Presentation can be found here:
> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__docs.google.com_presentation_d_1QuB0hHyX4yupcmtbfYl7WWOQVdWdnst-2D1QP1oIrkZv0_edit-3Fusp-3Dsharing&d=DwIFaQ&c=cskdkSMqhcnjZxdQVpwTXg&r=zySISmkmM4WNViCKijENtQ&m=3wtzmc7Dmx9ELtNQ-pxmNUu2EledhEgok4KdYDjpshQ&s=uOqNlYQQ2mUJbEoI1dWvA0DNSSxuNoP5ya-jcRymx5U&e=
>
>
> On Tue, Jun 12, 2018 at 5:02 AM, Arina Yelchiyeva <
> arina.yelchiyeva@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I'd like to discuss case insensitive storage plugin and workspaces names
>> (sent the email to the dev & user mailing lists with the details).
>>
>> Kind regards,
>> Arina
>>
>> On Tue, Jun 12, 2018 at 4:07 AM Timothy Farkas <tf...@mapr.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I'd like to give the presentation for the resource management proposal.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Tim
>>> ________________________________
>>> From: Parth Chandra <pa...@apache.org>
>>> Sent: Monday, June 11, 2018 5:02:51 PM
>>> To: dev; user@drill.apache.org
>>> Subject: Hangout tomorrow (get your tickets now)
>>>
>>> We'll have the Drill hangout tomorrow Jun12th, 2018 at 10:00 PDT.
>>>
>>> If you have any topics to discuss, send a reply to this post or just join
>>> the hangout.
>>>
>>> ( Drill hangout link
>>> <
>>> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__plus.
>> google.com_hangouts_-5F_event_ci4rdiju8bv04a64efj5fedd0lc&d=DwIBaQ&c=
>> cskdkSMqhcnjZxdQVpwTXg&r=4eQVr8zB8ZBff-yxTimdOQ&m=UPPuicyupblaeOPjMSwKK1-
>> dGXsAIiyxcOxyaMSFWRE&s=IO6y2b5J3fDZTNNFGRaqjqyYYVpyHraUY9UflGnCfu0&e=>
>>> )
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>>
>>> Parth
>>>
>>
Re: Hangout tomorrow (get your tickets now)
Posted by Pritesh Maker <pm...@mapr.com>.
We are targeting the next Apache Drill release by the end of this month. Boaz has volunteered to drive the 1.14 release and will send out a separate email about it.
Pritesh
On 6/12/18, 1:44 PM, "Charles Givre" <cg...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Parth,
When is the next release of Drill going to be?
— C
> On Jun 12, 2018, at 16:42, Parth Chandra <pa...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Short summary of the call -
>
> Attendees:
> Abhishek, Aman, Arina, Oleksander, Gautam, Samiksha, Timothy, Vitalii, Parth,
> DC, Sorabh, Jyothsna, Chun, Robert, Hau, Boaz, Pritesh, Kunal
>
> Arina - case insensitive storage plugin and workspace names
> General agreement on case insenstive names. Let us implement and get
> feedback from users. Backward compatibility to be considered. Arina pointed
> out that names with only difference in case is broken already so needs to
> be fixed. Discussion is ongoing on mailing list.
>
> Samiksha
> Problem with Hive configuration. Show tables shows no tables. Arina
> suggested that it could be because of running in embedded mode. Pritesh
> offerred to connect Samiksha with someone who can help.
>
> Timothy
> Presentation on the resource management proposal. Tim had already
> presented this offline to some members of the dev team. Overview of current
> system and the tuning parameters.
> Aman asked about exceeding of memory by buffered operators. Tim clarified
> that SetLenient allows operators to exceed memory limits.
> New proposal was discussed. Questions around planning and queueing of
> queries. Aman suggested a two level assignment: an initial assignment based
> on user and a second level based on resource availability constraints.
> Timothy to continue with a second presentation on hangout to allow more
> feedback and discussion.
>
> Presentation can be found here:
> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__docs.google.com_presentation_d_1QuB0hHyX4yupcmtbfYl7WWOQVdWdnst-2D1QP1oIrkZv0_edit-3Fusp-3Dsharing&d=DwIFaQ&c=cskdkSMqhcnjZxdQVpwTXg&r=zySISmkmM4WNViCKijENtQ&m=3wtzmc7Dmx9ELtNQ-pxmNUu2EledhEgok4KdYDjpshQ&s=uOqNlYQQ2mUJbEoI1dWvA0DNSSxuNoP5ya-jcRymx5U&e=
>
>
> On Tue, Jun 12, 2018 at 5:02 AM, Arina Yelchiyeva <
> arina.yelchiyeva@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I'd like to discuss case insensitive storage plugin and workspaces names
>> (sent the email to the dev & user mailing lists with the details).
>>
>> Kind regards,
>> Arina
>>
>> On Tue, Jun 12, 2018 at 4:07 AM Timothy Farkas <tf...@mapr.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I'd like to give the presentation for the resource management proposal.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Tim
>>> ________________________________
>>> From: Parth Chandra <pa...@apache.org>
>>> Sent: Monday, June 11, 2018 5:02:51 PM
>>> To: dev; user@drill.apache.org
>>> Subject: Hangout tomorrow (get your tickets now)
>>>
>>> We'll have the Drill hangout tomorrow Jun12th, 2018 at 10:00 PDT.
>>>
>>> If you have any topics to discuss, send a reply to this post or just join
>>> the hangout.
>>>
>>> ( Drill hangout link
>>> <
>>> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__plus.
>> google.com_hangouts_-5F_event_ci4rdiju8bv04a64efj5fedd0lc&d=DwIBaQ&c=
>> cskdkSMqhcnjZxdQVpwTXg&r=4eQVr8zB8ZBff-yxTimdOQ&m=UPPuicyupblaeOPjMSwKK1-
>> dGXsAIiyxcOxyaMSFWRE&s=IO6y2b5J3fDZTNNFGRaqjqyYYVpyHraUY9UflGnCfu0&e=>
>>> )
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>>
>>> Parth
>>>
>>
Re: Hangout tomorrow (get your tickets now)
Posted by Parth Chandra <pa...@apache.org>.
Looks like Boaz just started a conversation on the next release. For the
record, we try to do the release every three months but if any committer
feels the need to do an earlier release, we can certainly do so (provided
everyone agrees).
On Tue, Jun 12, 2018 at 1:43 PM, Charles Givre <cg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Parth,
> When is the next release of Drill going to be?
> — C
>
> > On Jun 12, 2018, at 16:42, Parth Chandra <pa...@apache.org> wrote:
> >
> > Short summary of the call -
> >
> > Attendees:
> > Abhishek, Aman, Arina, Oleksander, Gautam, Samiksha, Timothy, Vitalii,
> Parth,
> > DC, Sorabh, Jyothsna, Chun, Robert, Hau, Boaz, Pritesh, Kunal
> >
> > Arina - case insensitive storage plugin and workspace names
> > General agreement on case insenstive names. Let us implement and get
> > feedback from users. Backward compatibility to be considered. Arina
> pointed
> > out that names with only difference in case is broken already so needs to
> > be fixed. Discussion is ongoing on mailing list.
> >
> > Samiksha
> > Problem with Hive configuration. Show tables shows no tables. Arina
> > suggested that it could be because of running in embedded mode. Pritesh
> > offerred to connect Samiksha with someone who can help.
> >
> > Timothy
> > Presentation on the resource management proposal. Tim had already
> > presented this offline to some members of the dev team. Overview of
> current
> > system and the tuning parameters.
> > Aman asked about exceeding of memory by buffered operators. Tim
> clarified
> > that SetLenient allows operators to exceed memory limits.
> > New proposal was discussed. Questions around planning and queueing of
> > queries. Aman suggested a two level assignment: an initial assignment
> based
> > on user and a second level based on resource availability constraints.
> > Timothy to continue with a second presentation on hangout to allow more
> > feedback and discussion.
> >
> > Presentation can be found here:
> > https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1QuB0hHyX4yupcmtbfYl7WWOQVdWdn
> st-1QP1oIrkZv0/edit?usp=sharing
> >
> >
> > On Tue, Jun 12, 2018 at 5:02 AM, Arina Yelchiyeva <
> > arina.yelchiyeva@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> I'd like to discuss case insensitive storage plugin and workspaces names
> >> (sent the email to the dev & user mailing lists with the details).
> >>
> >> Kind regards,
> >> Arina
> >>
> >> On Tue, Jun 12, 2018 at 4:07 AM Timothy Farkas <tf...@mapr.com>
> wrote:
> >>
> >>> Hi,
> >>>
> >>> I'd like to give the presentation for the resource management proposal.
> >>>
> >>> Thanks,
> >>> Tim
> >>> ________________________________
> >>> From: Parth Chandra <pa...@apache.org>
> >>> Sent: Monday, June 11, 2018 5:02:51 PM
> >>> To: dev; user@drill.apache.org
> >>> Subject: Hangout tomorrow (get your tickets now)
> >>>
> >>> We'll have the Drill hangout tomorrow Jun12th, 2018 at 10:00 PDT.
> >>>
> >>> If you have any topics to discuss, send a reply to this post or just
> join
> >>> the hangout.
> >>>
> >>> ( Drill hangout link
> >>> <
> >>> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__plus.
> >> google.com_hangouts_-5F_event_ci4rdiju8bv04a64efj5fedd0lc&d=DwIBaQ&c=
> >> cskdkSMqhcnjZxdQVpwTXg&r=4eQVr8zB8ZBff-yxTimdOQ&m=
> UPPuicyupblaeOPjMSwKK1-
> >> dGXsAIiyxcOxyaMSFWRE&s=IO6y2b5J3fDZTNNFGRaqjqyYYVpyHraUY9UflGnCfu0&e=>
> >>> )
> >>>
> >>> Thanks
> >>>
> >>> Parth
> >>>
> >>
>
>
Re: Hangout tomorrow (get your tickets now)
Posted by Charles Givre <cg...@gmail.com>.
Hi Parth,
When is the next release of Drill going to be?
— C
> On Jun 12, 2018, at 16:42, Parth Chandra <pa...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Short summary of the call -
>
> Attendees:
> Abhishek, Aman, Arina, Oleksander, Gautam, Samiksha, Timothy, Vitalii, Parth,
> DC, Sorabh, Jyothsna, Chun, Robert, Hau, Boaz, Pritesh, Kunal
>
> Arina - case insensitive storage plugin and workspace names
> General agreement on case insenstive names. Let us implement and get
> feedback from users. Backward compatibility to be considered. Arina pointed
> out that names with only difference in case is broken already so needs to
> be fixed. Discussion is ongoing on mailing list.
>
> Samiksha
> Problem with Hive configuration. Show tables shows no tables. Arina
> suggested that it could be because of running in embedded mode. Pritesh
> offerred to connect Samiksha with someone who can help.
>
> Timothy
> Presentation on the resource management proposal. Tim had already
> presented this offline to some members of the dev team. Overview of current
> system and the tuning parameters.
> Aman asked about exceeding of memory by buffered operators. Tim clarified
> that SetLenient allows operators to exceed memory limits.
> New proposal was discussed. Questions around planning and queueing of
> queries. Aman suggested a two level assignment: an initial assignment based
> on user and a second level based on resource availability constraints.
> Timothy to continue with a second presentation on hangout to allow more
> feedback and discussion.
>
> Presentation can be found here:
> https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1QuB0hHyX4yupcmtbfYl7WWOQVdWdnst-1QP1oIrkZv0/edit?usp=sharing
>
>
> On Tue, Jun 12, 2018 at 5:02 AM, Arina Yelchiyeva <
> arina.yelchiyeva@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I'd like to discuss case insensitive storage plugin and workspaces names
>> (sent the email to the dev & user mailing lists with the details).
>>
>> Kind regards,
>> Arina
>>
>> On Tue, Jun 12, 2018 at 4:07 AM Timothy Farkas <tf...@mapr.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I'd like to give the presentation for the resource management proposal.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Tim
>>> ________________________________
>>> From: Parth Chandra <pa...@apache.org>
>>> Sent: Monday, June 11, 2018 5:02:51 PM
>>> To: dev; user@drill.apache.org
>>> Subject: Hangout tomorrow (get your tickets now)
>>>
>>> We'll have the Drill hangout tomorrow Jun12th, 2018 at 10:00 PDT.
>>>
>>> If you have any topics to discuss, send a reply to this post or just join
>>> the hangout.
>>>
>>> ( Drill hangout link
>>> <
>>> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__plus.
>> google.com_hangouts_-5F_event_ci4rdiju8bv04a64efj5fedd0lc&d=DwIBaQ&c=
>> cskdkSMqhcnjZxdQVpwTXg&r=4eQVr8zB8ZBff-yxTimdOQ&m=UPPuicyupblaeOPjMSwKK1-
>> dGXsAIiyxcOxyaMSFWRE&s=IO6y2b5J3fDZTNNFGRaqjqyYYVpyHraUY9UflGnCfu0&e=>
>>> )
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>>
>>> Parth
>>>
>>
Re: Hangout tomorrow (get your tickets now)
Posted by Charles Givre <cg...@gmail.com>.
Hi Parth,
When is the next release of Drill going to be?
— C
> On Jun 12, 2018, at 16:42, Parth Chandra <pa...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Short summary of the call -
>
> Attendees:
> Abhishek, Aman, Arina, Oleksander, Gautam, Samiksha, Timothy, Vitalii, Parth,
> DC, Sorabh, Jyothsna, Chun, Robert, Hau, Boaz, Pritesh, Kunal
>
> Arina - case insensitive storage plugin and workspace names
> General agreement on case insenstive names. Let us implement and get
> feedback from users. Backward compatibility to be considered. Arina pointed
> out that names with only difference in case is broken already so needs to
> be fixed. Discussion is ongoing on mailing list.
>
> Samiksha
> Problem with Hive configuration. Show tables shows no tables. Arina
> suggested that it could be because of running in embedded mode. Pritesh
> offerred to connect Samiksha with someone who can help.
>
> Timothy
> Presentation on the resource management proposal. Tim had already
> presented this offline to some members of the dev team. Overview of current
> system and the tuning parameters.
> Aman asked about exceeding of memory by buffered operators. Tim clarified
> that SetLenient allows operators to exceed memory limits.
> New proposal was discussed. Questions around planning and queueing of
> queries. Aman suggested a two level assignment: an initial assignment based
> on user and a second level based on resource availability constraints.
> Timothy to continue with a second presentation on hangout to allow more
> feedback and discussion.
>
> Presentation can be found here:
> https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1QuB0hHyX4yupcmtbfYl7WWOQVdWdnst-1QP1oIrkZv0/edit?usp=sharing
>
>
> On Tue, Jun 12, 2018 at 5:02 AM, Arina Yelchiyeva <
> arina.yelchiyeva@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I'd like to discuss case insensitive storage plugin and workspaces names
>> (sent the email to the dev & user mailing lists with the details).
>>
>> Kind regards,
>> Arina
>>
>> On Tue, Jun 12, 2018 at 4:07 AM Timothy Farkas <tf...@mapr.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I'd like to give the presentation for the resource management proposal.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Tim
>>> ________________________________
>>> From: Parth Chandra <pa...@apache.org>
>>> Sent: Monday, June 11, 2018 5:02:51 PM
>>> To: dev; user@drill.apache.org
>>> Subject: Hangout tomorrow (get your tickets now)
>>>
>>> We'll have the Drill hangout tomorrow Jun12th, 2018 at 10:00 PDT.
>>>
>>> If you have any topics to discuss, send a reply to this post or just join
>>> the hangout.
>>>
>>> ( Drill hangout link
>>> <
>>> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__plus.
>> google.com_hangouts_-5F_event_ci4rdiju8bv04a64efj5fedd0lc&d=DwIBaQ&c=
>> cskdkSMqhcnjZxdQVpwTXg&r=4eQVr8zB8ZBff-yxTimdOQ&m=UPPuicyupblaeOPjMSwKK1-
>> dGXsAIiyxcOxyaMSFWRE&s=IO6y2b5J3fDZTNNFGRaqjqyYYVpyHraUY9UflGnCfu0&e=>
>>> )
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>>
>>> Parth
>>>
>>
Re: Hangout tomorrow (get your tickets now)
Posted by Parth Chandra <pa...@apache.org>.
Short summary of the call -
Attendees:
Abhishek, Aman, Arina, Oleksander, Gautam, Samiksha, Timothy, Vitalii, Parth,
DC, Sorabh, Jyothsna, Chun, Robert, Hau, Boaz, Pritesh, Kunal
Arina - case insensitive storage plugin and workspace names
General agreement on case insenstive names. Let us implement and get
feedback from users. Backward compatibility to be considered. Arina pointed
out that names with only difference in case is broken already so needs to
be fixed. Discussion is ongoing on mailing list.
Samiksha
Problem with Hive configuration. Show tables shows no tables. Arina
suggested that it could be because of running in embedded mode. Pritesh
offerred to connect Samiksha with someone who can help.
Timothy
Presentation on the resource management proposal. Tim had already
presented this offline to some members of the dev team. Overview of current
system and the tuning parameters.
Aman asked about exceeding of memory by buffered operators. Tim clarified
that SetLenient allows operators to exceed memory limits.
New proposal was discussed. Questions around planning and queueing of
queries. Aman suggested a two level assignment: an initial assignment based
on user and a second level based on resource availability constraints.
Timothy to continue with a second presentation on hangout to allow more
feedback and discussion.
Presentation can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1QuB0hHyX4yupcmtbfYl7WWOQVdWdnst-1QP1oIrkZv0/edit?usp=sharing
On Tue, Jun 12, 2018 at 5:02 AM, Arina Yelchiyeva <
arina.yelchiyeva@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'd like to discuss case insensitive storage plugin and workspaces names
> (sent the email to the dev & user mailing lists with the details).
>
> Kind regards,
> Arina
>
> On Tue, Jun 12, 2018 at 4:07 AM Timothy Farkas <tf...@mapr.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'd like to give the presentation for the resource management proposal.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Tim
> > ________________________________
> > From: Parth Chandra <pa...@apache.org>
> > Sent: Monday, June 11, 2018 5:02:51 PM
> > To: dev; user@drill.apache.org
> > Subject: Hangout tomorrow (get your tickets now)
> >
> > We'll have the Drill hangout tomorrow Jun12th, 2018 at 10:00 PDT.
> >
> > If you have any topics to discuss, send a reply to this post or just join
> > the hangout.
> >
> > ( Drill hangout link
> > <
> > https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__plus.
> google.com_hangouts_-5F_event_ci4rdiju8bv04a64efj5fedd0lc&d=DwIBaQ&c=
> cskdkSMqhcnjZxdQVpwTXg&r=4eQVr8zB8ZBff-yxTimdOQ&m=UPPuicyupblaeOPjMSwKK1-
> dGXsAIiyxcOxyaMSFWRE&s=IO6y2b5J3fDZTNNFGRaqjqyYYVpyHraUY9UflGnCfu0&e=>
> > )
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Parth
> >
>
Re: Hangout tomorrow (get your tickets now)
Posted by Parth Chandra <pa...@apache.org>.
Short summary of the call -
Attendees:
Abhishek, Aman, Arina, Oleksander, Gautam, Samiksha, Timothy, Vitalii, Parth,
DC, Sorabh, Jyothsna, Chun, Robert, Hau, Boaz, Pritesh, Kunal
Arina - case insensitive storage plugin and workspace names
General agreement on case insenstive names. Let us implement and get
feedback from users. Backward compatibility to be considered. Arina pointed
out that names with only difference in case is broken already so needs to
be fixed. Discussion is ongoing on mailing list.
Samiksha
Problem with Hive configuration. Show tables shows no tables. Arina
suggested that it could be because of running in embedded mode. Pritesh
offerred to connect Samiksha with someone who can help.
Timothy
Presentation on the resource management proposal. Tim had already
presented this offline to some members of the dev team. Overview of current
system and the tuning parameters.
Aman asked about exceeding of memory by buffered operators. Tim clarified
that SetLenient allows operators to exceed memory limits.
New proposal was discussed. Questions around planning and queueing of
queries. Aman suggested a two level assignment: an initial assignment based
on user and a second level based on resource availability constraints.
Timothy to continue with a second presentation on hangout to allow more
feedback and discussion.
Presentation can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1QuB0hHyX4yupcmtbfYl7WWOQVdWdnst-1QP1oIrkZv0/edit?usp=sharing
On Tue, Jun 12, 2018 at 5:02 AM, Arina Yelchiyeva <
arina.yelchiyeva@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'd like to discuss case insensitive storage plugin and workspaces names
> (sent the email to the dev & user mailing lists with the details).
>
> Kind regards,
> Arina
>
> On Tue, Jun 12, 2018 at 4:07 AM Timothy Farkas <tf...@mapr.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'd like to give the presentation for the resource management proposal.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Tim
> > ________________________________
> > From: Parth Chandra <pa...@apache.org>
> > Sent: Monday, June 11, 2018 5:02:51 PM
> > To: dev; user@drill.apache.org
> > Subject: Hangout tomorrow (get your tickets now)
> >
> > We'll have the Drill hangout tomorrow Jun12th, 2018 at 10:00 PDT.
> >
> > If you have any topics to discuss, send a reply to this post or just join
> > the hangout.
> >
> > ( Drill hangout link
> > <
> > https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__plus.
> google.com_hangouts_-5F_event_ci4rdiju8bv04a64efj5fedd0lc&d=DwIBaQ&c=
> cskdkSMqhcnjZxdQVpwTXg&r=4eQVr8zB8ZBff-yxTimdOQ&m=UPPuicyupblaeOPjMSwKK1-
> dGXsAIiyxcOxyaMSFWRE&s=IO6y2b5J3fDZTNNFGRaqjqyYYVpyHraUY9UflGnCfu0&e=>
> > )
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Parth
> >
>
Re: Hangout tomorrow (get your tickets now)
Posted by Arina Yelchiyeva <ar...@gmail.com>.
I'd like to discuss case insensitive storage plugin and workspaces names
(sent the email to the dev & user mailing lists with the details).
Kind regards,
Arina
On Tue, Jun 12, 2018 at 4:07 AM Timothy Farkas <tf...@mapr.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to give the presentation for the resource management proposal.
>
> Thanks,
> Tim
> ________________________________
> From: Parth Chandra <pa...@apache.org>
> Sent: Monday, June 11, 2018 5:02:51 PM
> To: dev; user@drill.apache.org
> Subject: Hangout tomorrow (get your tickets now)
>
> We'll have the Drill hangout tomorrow Jun12th, 2018 at 10:00 PDT.
>
> If you have any topics to discuss, send a reply to this post or just join
> the hangout.
>
> ( Drill hangout link
> <
> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__plus.google.com_hangouts_-5F_event_ci4rdiju8bv04a64efj5fedd0lc&d=DwIBaQ&c=cskdkSMqhcnjZxdQVpwTXg&r=4eQVr8zB8ZBff-yxTimdOQ&m=UPPuicyupblaeOPjMSwKK1-dGXsAIiyxcOxyaMSFWRE&s=IO6y2b5J3fDZTNNFGRaqjqyYYVpyHraUY9UflGnCfu0&e=>
> )
>
> Thanks
>
> Parth
>
Re: Hangout tomorrow (get your tickets now)
Posted by Arina Yelchiyeva <ar...@gmail.com>.
I'd like to discuss case insensitive storage plugin and workspaces names
(sent the email to the dev & user mailing lists with the details).
Kind regards,
Arina
On Tue, Jun 12, 2018 at 4:07 AM Timothy Farkas <tf...@mapr.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to give the presentation for the resource management proposal.
>
> Thanks,
> Tim
> ________________________________
> From: Parth Chandra <pa...@apache.org>
> Sent: Monday, June 11, 2018 5:02:51 PM
> To: dev; user@drill.apache.org
> Subject: Hangout tomorrow (get your tickets now)
>
> We'll have the Drill hangout tomorrow Jun12th, 2018 at 10:00 PDT.
>
> If you have any topics to discuss, send a reply to this post or just join
> the hangout.
>
> ( Drill hangout link
> <
> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__plus.google.com_hangouts_-5F_event_ci4rdiju8bv04a64efj5fedd0lc&d=DwIBaQ&c=cskdkSMqhcnjZxdQVpwTXg&r=4eQVr8zB8ZBff-yxTimdOQ&m=UPPuicyupblaeOPjMSwKK1-dGXsAIiyxcOxyaMSFWRE&s=IO6y2b5J3fDZTNNFGRaqjqyYYVpyHraUY9UflGnCfu0&e=>
> )
>
> Thanks
>
> Parth
>
Re: Hangout tomorrow (get your tickets now)
Posted by Timothy Farkas <tf...@mapr.com>.
Hi,
I'd like to give the presentation for the resource management proposal.
Thanks,
Tim
________________________________
From: Parth Chandra <pa...@apache.org>
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2018 5:02:51 PM
To: dev; user@drill.apache.org
Subject: Hangout tomorrow (get your tickets now)
We'll have the Drill hangout tomorrow Jun12th, 2018 at 10:00 PDT.
If you have any topics to discuss, send a reply to this post or just join
the hangout.
( Drill hangout link
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__plus.google.com_hangouts_-5F_event_ci4rdiju8bv04a64efj5fedd0lc&d=DwIBaQ&c=cskdkSMqhcnjZxdQVpwTXg&r=4eQVr8zB8ZBff-yxTimdOQ&m=UPPuicyupblaeOPjMSwKK1-dGXsAIiyxcOxyaMSFWRE&s=IO6y2b5J3fDZTNNFGRaqjqyYYVpyHraUY9UflGnCfu0&e=> )
Thanks
Parth
Re: Hangout tomorrow (get your tickets now)
Posted by Samiksha Kapoor <sa...@gmail.com>.
Is it going on now?
On Jun 12, 2018 10:26 PM, "Arina Yelchiyeva" <ar...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> You can join the call by the following link:
> https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/event/ci4rdiju8bv04a64efj5fedd0lc
>
> Kind regards,
> Arina
>
> On Tue, Jun 12, 2018 at 7:40 PM Samiksha Kapoor <
> samikshakapoor79@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi Parth,
> >
> > I tried to join the call but it was not getting connected. I have issue
> > regarding drill and hive interface. I was not able to query hive tables
> > from drill.
> >
> > Can anyone call me on +91 8367075966 to discuss this? We can also connect
> > on hangout at Samikshakapoor79@gmail.com
> >
> > Please help it is important
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> >
> > On Jun 12, 2018 5:32 AM, "Parth Chandra" <pa...@apache.org> wrote:
> >
> > > We'll have the Drill hangout tomorrow Jun12th, 2018 at 10:00 PDT.
> > >
> > > If you have any topics to discuss, send a reply to this post or just
> join
> > > the hangout.
> > >
> > > ( Drill hangout link
> > > <https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/event/ci4rdiju8bv04a64efj5fedd0lc>
> )
> > >
> > > Thanks
> > >
> > > Parth
> > >
> >
>
Re: Hangout tomorrow (get your tickets now)
Posted by Arina Yelchiyeva <ar...@gmail.com>.
You can join the call by the following link:
https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/event/ci4rdiju8bv04a64efj5fedd0lc
Kind regards,
Arina
On Tue, Jun 12, 2018 at 7:40 PM Samiksha Kapoor <sa...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Hi Parth,
>
> I tried to join the call but it was not getting connected. I have issue
> regarding drill and hive interface. I was not able to query hive tables
> from drill.
>
> Can anyone call me on +91 8367075966 to discuss this? We can also connect
> on hangout at Samikshakapoor79@gmail.com
>
> Please help it is important
>
> Thanks
>
>
> On Jun 12, 2018 5:32 AM, "Parth Chandra" <pa...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> > We'll have the Drill hangout tomorrow Jun12th, 2018 at 10:00 PDT.
> >
> > If you have any topics to discuss, send a reply to this post or just join
> > the hangout.
> >
> > ( Drill hangout link
> > <https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/event/ci4rdiju8bv04a64efj5fedd0lc> )
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Parth
> >
>
Re: Hangout tomorrow (get your tickets now)
Posted by Samiksha Kapoor <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Parth,
I tried to join the call but it was not getting connected. I have issue
regarding drill and hive interface. I was not able to query hive tables
from drill.
Can anyone call me on +91 8367075966 to discuss this? We can also connect
on hangout at Samikshakapoor79@gmail.com
Please help it is important
Thanks
On Jun 12, 2018 5:32 AM, "Parth Chandra" <pa...@apache.org> wrote:
> We'll have the Drill hangout tomorrow Jun12th, 2018 at 10:00 PDT.
>
> If you have any topics to discuss, send a reply to this post or just join
> the hangout.
>
> ( Drill hangout link
> <https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/event/ci4rdiju8bv04a64efj5fedd0lc> )
>
> Thanks
>
> Parth
>
Re: Hangout tomorrow (get your tickets now)
Posted by Timothy Farkas <tf...@mapr.com>.
Hi,
I'd like to give the presentation for the resource management proposal.
Thanks,
Tim
________________________________
From: Parth Chandra <pa...@apache.org>
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2018 5:02:51 PM
To: dev; user@drill.apache.org
Subject: Hangout tomorrow (get your tickets now)
We'll have the Drill hangout tomorrow Jun12th, 2018 at 10:00 PDT.
If you have any topics to discuss, send a reply to this post or just join
the hangout.
( Drill hangout link
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__plus.google.com_hangouts_-5F_event_ci4rdiju8bv04a64efj5fedd0lc&d=DwIBaQ&c=cskdkSMqhcnjZxdQVpwTXg&r=4eQVr8zB8ZBff-yxTimdOQ&m=UPPuicyupblaeOPjMSwKK1-dGXsAIiyxcOxyaMSFWRE&s=IO6y2b5J3fDZTNNFGRaqjqyYYVpyHraUY9UflGnCfu0&e=> )
Thanks
Parth