Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by Alan Eneev <en...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/22 10:06:30 UTC

MappingTool tables refresh problem

Hi all, I am new to mailing lists system and openjpa.

I am encountering problem with MappingTool running it from Ant task.
The problem is that previously added fields aren't deleted by MappingTool.

I am using this task:
<mappingtool action="buildSchema" schemaAction="refresh"> ... </mappingtool>

As I've seen in documentation about schema actions, "refresh" means
delete everything that doesn't present in generated schema and than
add everything else.

Can anybody help?

Thanks in advance.

Re: MappingTool tables refresh problem

Posted by Alan Eneev <en...@gmail.com>.
>  I am using this task:
>  <mappingtool action="buildSchema" schemaAction="refresh"> ... </mappingtool>
Unfortunately adding dropTables="true" to mappingtool tag has no effect...
<mappingtool action="buildSchema" schemaAction="refresh"
dropTables="true"> ... </mappingtool>