Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Ashish <pa...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/17 14:20:30 UTC

IoService#getScheduledWriteMessages query

Folks,

Had a query while browsing IoService interface

How do we determine getScheduledWriteMessages for an IoService instance?

For each write request, is the IoBuffer content considered as one
write message??

--
thanks
ashish

Blog: http://www.ashishpaliwal.com/blog

Re: IoService#getScheduledWriteMessages query

Posted by Julien Vermillard <jv...@archean.fr>.
Le Thu, 17 Sep 2009 17:50:30 +0530,
Ashish <pa...@gmail.com> a écrit :

> Folks,
>
> Had a query while browsing IoService interface
>
> How do we determine getScheduledWriteMessages for an IoService
> instance?
>
> For each write request, is the IoBuffer content considered as one
> write message??

I think it's that each buffer in the writequeue are counted.

Julien