Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by "Dhandapani, Dhanasekaran (HP Software)" <dh...@hp.com> on 2010/04/06 10:33:09 UTC

URGENT:: Request for additional info on XERCESC-1658

Hi,

        I need additional info on XERCESC-1658.
        https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/XERCESC-1658

        I had found the fix for this issue (fixed by Alberto Massari<https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=amassari>) and applied the fix from the following link and re-compiled.
        http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?revision=450540&view=revision

        When I executed the tests I found that DOMTest had failed. Pls see the details below.

        I would like to know whether do I need to include any other fix to correct this or can I ignore the following tests even though it was failed?

        Pls consider this as urgent request and appreciate your quick reply.

        Thanks in advance for your time.

*************************************
The tree just created contains: 4 elements.
DOMMemTest
Test Run Successfully
DOMTest
checking baseURI failed at line 4542
checking baseURI failed at line 4542
checking baseURI failed at line 4542
checking baseURI failed at line 4542
Test Failed

At destruction, staticMemMonitor has 0 bytes.
DOMTypeInfo test at line 854was not carried out
DOMTypeInfo test at line 888was not carried out
DOMTypeInfo test at line 912was not carried out
DOMTypeInfo test at line 937was not carried out
DOMTypeInfo test at line 961was not carried out
Test Run Successfully

Best Regards,
D.Dhana
HP Software R&D Lab | TEL: 91-080-25167213

RE: URGENT:: Request for additional info on XERCESC-1658

Posted by "Dhandapani, Dhanasekaran (HP Software)" <dh...@hp.com>.
Hi Alberto,

Thanks a lot for your timely help. Now it is working correctly.

Posted by Alberto Massari <Al...@progress.com>.