Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Stephen Rufle <sr...@salmonllc.com> on 2010/12/09 20:29:50 UTC

CMS SIte Content Creation Issue

I found this issue while trying to create a new top level item like the
existing "CMS Site Demo screen/decorator example" on the left Nave

Start at
https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org:8443/content/control/WebSiteCms?webSiteId=CmsSite

Click the "CMS" sub-tab next to "Parties"
I am presented with a "Data Type" drop-down
I choose "URL Resource" , click continue

Enter Data:
Name: "Test Top Page"
MapKey: "testMapKey"
Purpose: "Sub Content"

Click Save
Looks like it saved, but when I click link in the left nav the Url
portion is gone.

Locally I debugged far enough to see that I think that it has something
to do with the DataResource entity not getting populated. I am not sure
what to look at so I could provide a patch.

Anyone have any advice or clues on where to start looking.