Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by peterbarretto <pe...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/25 11:35:44 UTC

Re: JAVA_HOME is not set

I still get the below error after setting the java home variable

<http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/file/n4036204/nutch_java_home_error.png>

Re: JAVA_HOME is not set

Posted by Gora Mohanty <go...@mimirtech.com>.
On 29 January 2013 16:20, peterbarretto <pe...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Tried escaping the whitespace but it still did not work so i installed java
> in another folder and now the installation work just fine
[...]

The message that I had referenced seems to say that one
should *not* be escaping the space inside a quoted string.
This is the expected behaviour in a Linux bash shell. Do
not have cygwin to check, but I would presume that it is
the same there also.

Regards,
Gora

Re: JAVA_HOME is not set

Posted by peterbarretto <pe...@gmail.com>.
Tried escaping the whitespace but it still did not work so i installed java
in another folder and now the installation work just fine

Stefan Scheffler wrote

Re: JAVA_HOME is not set

Posted by Stefan Scheffler <ss...@avantgarde-labs.de>.
Hi,