Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by 怀守昆 <hu...@sina.com> on 2017/06/16 12:31:28 UTC

回复:Re: Artemis HA cluster with replication

Is Artemis replication asynchronously or synchronized ?

It's not very clear in user manual.

But in code replication packet is not send blocking, so live and backup is not strong consistent.

Am i right ?

Thanks

Posted by Justin Bertram <jb...@apache.org>.
> Am i right?

I can't verify you're right because I'm not clear on what you're asserting.  If you're suggesting that there is a possibility of message loss because the live doesn't ensure the backup received the data before it responds to the client then you're not right.  If you're suggesting something else please clarify.

The subject of asynchronous vs. synchronous replication has already been dealt with on the forum here [1].

Justin

[1] http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/Replication-and-client-transactions-td4722207.html