Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Sanjiv Jivan <sa...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/16 14:26:53 UTC

Re: Out Of Memory Problem with large file (60 k rows with 6 colum ns)

Stefan,
Could you elaborate on what you're doing (and how you're doing it) when you
say "I use the hack to send a bytestream with tab separation between the
fields, store it with a *.xls extention so Excel open it with the data
correct in columns."

Thanks,
Sanjiv