Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Navjot Singh <na...@net4india.net> on 2004/06/18 15:20:35 UTC

http 405 error

hi,

I have deployed my app on Jboss 3.2.3(with Tomcat 4.1.29). Success.

When i try to access http://localhost:8080/myapp/ShowReg.do

It says
HTTP 405 : The specified HTTP method is not allowed for the requested
resource (HTTP method GET is not supported by this URL).

No where in web.xml, i ahve declined the access to GET method to any URL.

However, if index.html file and another .jsp file is working.

Can anybody provide any insight how to dig into this? Or better how to
turn on the logging for struts when the app is deployed on JBoss?

TIA
Navjot Singh

Re: http 405 error

Posted by Navjot Singh <na...@net4india.net>.
web-console works fine and in thay if i see my WAR file. it shows no
error to me.

something fishy is goin on here that i am unable to find out.

Re: http 405 error

Posted by Peng Tuck Kwok <pe...@gmail.com>.

Re: http 405 error

Posted by Navjot Singh <na...@net4india.net>.