Posted to dev@tamaya.apache.org by "Oliver B. Fischer" <o....@swe-blog.net> on 2016/09/26 14:58:26 UTC

Next hangout will be 3th of October

Ok?

--
N Oliver B. Fischer
A Sch�nhauser Allee 64, 10437 Berlin, Deutschland/Germany
P +49 30 44793251
M +49 178 7903538
E o.b.fischer@swe-blog.net
S oliver.b.fischer
J oliver.b.fischer@jabber.org
X http://xing.to/obf

Re: Next hangout will be 3th of October

Posted by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org>.
Am 26.09.2016 um 16:58 schrieb Oliver B. Fischer:
> Ok?

np with me.

Just send the link.

Cheers,
Phil

Re: Next hangout will be 3th of October

Posted by Anatole Tresch <at...@gmail.com>.
+1cool

Posted by "Oliver B. Fischer" <o....@swe-blog.net>.
I will submit it this time.

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.

Posted by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org>.
Am 03.10.2016 um 23:17 schrieb Oliver B. Fischer:
> I created a Google Docs Document for our next report:
>
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/19vUdAb-83GNfM2c1qLEs_AtVSKOCQMdDCvJPl8Y5BgE/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks,
just added my 2 Cent :-)

Ready2submit from my side.

Phil

Re: Next hangout will be 3th of October

Posted by "Oliver B. Fischer" <o....@swe-blog.net>.

Posted by Anatole Tresch <at...@gmail.com>.
Hi guys

--
*Anatole Tresch*
PPMC Member Apache Tamaya

Re: Next hangout will be 3th of October

Posted by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org>.

Posted by Anatole Tresch <at...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Mo 3th Okt works for me. As always I am on the road until about 8pm MET...
We may also shortly discuss some points regarding the builder
module/builder API, since for implementing the meta-configuration feature
as also suggested in Java EE JSR a more powerful builder would be very
useful. Similarly it would programmatic configuration setup make much more
easy...

Best,
Anatole

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.